Tuesday, July 15, 2014

God is Great!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Hey everyone parents included. Parents I would love to say that your kids are missing you but that wold not be the truth. They are having so much fun out there in Dom Republic as one student wrote they will find it so hard to leave those persons that they had met and have to come back home. Imagine that in those few short days they had made freindships that would last them a life time. They have had the chance to be the hands and feet of God in this world as they have worked with children in under privilidged communities and believe me when I say this.....THEY HAVE MADE THE KIDS LAUGH AND SMILE AND THE KIDS AHVE MADE THEM LAUGH AND SMILE....Several of the children said that it was the best day of their lives. To me that makes it al worthwhile, the car washes, fairs, stalls manned, cutting up sheep toungue for souse all of it. The students have had a wonderful time in every way.
Imagine they busy talking spanish now ordering food and drinks in Spanish and busy talkiing spanish with the new friends they have made. Some are already talking about coming back next year....so get ready to wash more cars.
I want to thank everyone for giving me the chance to be a part of this process.
To the students I say this...you have given me one of the best weeks I have ever had in my life. I want to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful time and for showing me how truly tremendous that you are.
Do continue to enjoy yourselves in Dom Rep and I know that Ms G and Mr Francis along with Alberti and his wonderufl wife Dr. Ingrid will take care of you all.
My love and best wishes to each and every one.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment